Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Assignment May 3

3) In your blog, do ONE of the following: • Comment on Flickr and YouTube. Were they user-friendly? OR• Comment on the quality, entertainment value, or usefulness of the content on these sites.

These are fun sights. I was able to get a lot out of Flickr without creating an account. I found some photos of birds that people wanted identified and I was able to do some of this. I can see it could be a useful tool for photographers. A coworker told me of some ways her children were able to create products.
YouTube has a video of my trainer riding my horse in a big competition. I watch it from time to time. My friends also post videos of themselves in competitions on YouTube and I will watch the videos to see how they did.

No comments:

Post a Comment